Advantages Heavy Duty WINKEL-Bearing Type 3.061
- Maximum resistance against dirt for heavy duty applications in the building material industry, foundry and mining industry
- Radial bearings relubricateable from face side
- Axial bearings are shock resistant ball bearings with 2 RS seals, lubricated for life
- Axial adjustment with washers
- For high speed application up to 2 m/sec
- Will be delivered 1 pc. grease nipple M6 x 1, O-ring and 2 pcs washers 0,5 mm
Heavy Duty WINKEL-Bearing |
Article No. 200.216.304
Login for CAD download
Register CAD download
External content is loaded
The 3D model is created and made availiable by TraceParts S.A.. Cookies and third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used, if you agree, you can activate the content by clicking the "Activate content" button.
|Type||D mm||FR kN||FA kN||r/pm max.||Weight kg||Profile||Washer t=0.5 mm|
legend | Heavy Duty WINKEL-Bearing
D = Outer diameter, FR = Load capacity radial bearing max. allowable force between bearing and profile, FA = Load capacity axial bearing max. allowable force between bearing and profile
- For the dimension of bearing and profile, the maximum allowable load F [N] max. stat. should be confirmed.
- Our Winkel bearings are full complement cylindrical rollers which are lifetime lubricated for one shift and unsteady operation. Due to many years of experience we can assure you that for these kinds of use there will be no reduction of lifetime at normal applications.
- For applications such as for example in warehouses and machine halls a light surface conservation with commercial spray oil will be sufficient and in addition, a regular relubrication every 6 months.
For extension of life-time the Winkel bearings 4.054 up to 4.063 are relubricateable. Generally, the relubrication holes are closed with threaded plugs M6. The bearings are delivered without grease nipple.
In case of special environmental conditions such as dust, incur of dirt, moisture, outdoor operations, temperatures over 40 degrees, frequent load changes (continuous operation) and heavy duty the bearings should be relubricated at least one time per month. For this we would recommend to you to use our lubrication system Winkel Combi-Lub 1 or a central lubrication system.
Bearings are lubricated with grease grade 3 (e.g. Shell Gadus S2 V100 3)
For welding operations on WINKEL Bearings with a diameter less than 100 mm, all bearing components must be disassembled.
WINKEL Bearings with an outer diameter more than 100 mm should be welded on both sides of the bolt.
After the assembling of the bearings, or after the adjusting operation, the front side screws should be secured with loctite.
To avoid cracks in the welded joints please use welding electrodes and cored wire for unalloyed steel. For example electrode: E 42 5 B 42 H 10 according DIN EN 499. For example cored wire: T 42 4 B C 3 H5 / 7 42 4 B M 3 H5 according DIN EN 758.
- Jumbo WINKEL Bearings should be welded on both sides of the bolt.
- The guide ways in the profiles should be lightly greased and not painted.
- Special bolts are available for WINKEL Bearings of type (PR) 4.072 (P) to (PR) 4.080 (P).
- We construct and manufacture complete lift- and handling units according to customer needs. Constructions with CAD and a progressive production enables high flexibility in achieving complete solutions in the field of handling systems and automation.
- For all not tolerated dimensions counts ISO 2768 - m
For economical designs in machines, lifting and handling systems.
Advantage of the WINKEL Bearing system:
- Reduces your designing and production costs
- Can take up high radial and axial loads
- Strong profiles for high stat. and dynamic loads
- Best dispersion of forces in the profiles
- Longer lifetime for bearings and profiles
- Economical assembling by welding bolt
- Bearing components are easily exchangeable
- Outer rings are made from case-hardened steel UNI 16 CrNi 4 hardened at 62+2HRC
- Inner rings are made from bearing steel En 31-SAE 52100 hardened at 62-2 HRC
- Cylindrical rollers have flat ground heads, made from En 31-SAE 52100 steel hardened at 59 – 64 HRC
- Welding bolts are made from C22E (Material no. 1.1151)
- Bolt tolerance –0.05 mm
- Bearings from 4.054 to 4.063 are relubricateable
- Bearings are lubricated with grease grade 3 (e.g. Shell Gadus S2 V100 3)
- Standard WINKEL Bearings are resistant from -20 °C to +80 °C
- WINKEL High Temperature Bearings can be used at max. +250 °C environmental temperature.
- The max. speed for WINKEL Bearings in steel version is 3m/s.
- For VULKOLLAN® and POLYAMIDE kind of bearings is the max. speed 6 m/s.
- The clearance between axial bearing and inner side of the profile should not exceed 0,5 mm.
| "Standard 4 NbV, PG 4 NbV" for Type 3.061
Technical details Standard 4 NbV | Article No. 113.014.000
|36,0 kg/m||45,7 cm2||1490,4 cm4||189,6 cm3||150,3 cm4||38,8 cm3||2,2 cm||12m|
legend | Resistance Moments | Profile
Technical details PG 4 NbV | Article No. 113.021.004
|A* mm||B* mm||C mm||D mm||E* mm||F mm||G||Lmax|
|157,2||59||134,6||108,4 ± 0,5mm||11,8||20||M12||12m|
legend | Profile PG 4 NbV
Clamp flange for horizontal floor assembling
Advantages Clamp flange KF 4
- adjustable clamp system
- short assembling, no welding and straightening works
- secure fixation and easy profile change
- parallelism easy to adjust
Technical details Clamp flange KF 4 | Article No. 290.007.000
legend | Clamp flange KF 4
H = Height clamp profile, B = Width clamp flange, L = Lenght clamp flange, S = mounting flange strength, g = Width clamp profile, t = Strenght clamp profile, a1 = Distance pin hole, b1 = Distance pin hole, d1 = Diameter pin hole, d2 = Width slotted hole, d3 = Length slotted hole, e1 = Distance pin hole, M = Thread
Corrosion protection for profiles
Following coating are available:
- All steel profiles with lengths up to 3 m are available in white or yellow galvanized version on request.
- All WINKEL profiles with lengths up to 12 m are available in plasma galvanized version. Completely welded constructions with our profiles are available in coated version, independent from their size. Plasma galvanized surfaces are superior to normal zinc coatings. The thickness of the coatings vary from 0,1 to 0,3 mm dependent of the use in land- or offshore atmosphere.
The usage of WINKEL Bearings on the raceway do not crack off the coating.
Login for CAD download
Register CAD download
Login for CAD download
Register CAD download
Lubrication System for Type 3.061
Exchange kit for Combi-Lub 1 WINKEL Exchange Kit WHF 04
Article no. 051.060.101
- Activator (6 months red, 12 months grey)
- Lubrication system with high performance grease WHF 04
High performance grease for pre-filling WINKEL high performance grease WHF 04
Article no. 051.060.108
- 400 gr. Cartridge High performance grease WHF 04
Heavy Duty WINKEL-Bearing Type 3.061
Calculation of the bearing forces
Q = Load capacity (N)
L = Load distance to suspension point (mm)
P = Suspension point
A = Bearing distance (mm) recommended 500-1000 mm
To avoid wear out in the profile which is not hardened, the pressure between bearing and profile should be max.
Pzul = 900 N/mm2 for NbV-profiles,
Pzul = 750 N/mm2 for all profiles except NbV-series.
Here indicated are Fmaxstat radial+axial for each bearing.
max. stat. radial
max. stat. axial
|WINKEL-Radial Bearing||WINKEL-Bearing with|
|(PR) 0 NbV||-||10,30||-||3,20||-||(PR) 4.054||(PR) 4.454||(PR) 4.072||(PR) 2.054||(PR) 4.072 P*||(PR) 3.054*||JC 4.054||KB (PR) 4.072 P*|
|(PR) 1 NbV||3018 NbV||12,40||12,40||3,87||3,87||(PR) 4.055||(PR) 4.455||(PR) 4.073||(PR) 2.055||(PR) 4.073 P*||(PR) 3.055*||JC 4.055||KB (PR) 4.073 P*|
|(PR) 2 NbV||-||12,90||-||4,00||-||(PR) 4.056||(PR) 4.456||(PR) 4.074||(PR) 2.056||(PR) 4.074 P*||(PR) 3.056*||JC 4.056||KB (PR) 4.074 P*|
|(PR) 3 NbV||3020 Nb||22,40||22,40||7,00||7,00||(PR) 4.058||(PR) 4.458||(PR) 4.076||(PR) 2.058||(PR) 4.076 P*||(PR) 3.058*||JC 4.058||KB (PR) 4.076 P*|
|(PR) 4 NbV||-||23,80||-||7,44||-||(PR) 4.061||(PR) 4.461||(PR) 4.0784||(PR) 2.061||(PR) 4.0784 P*||(PR) 3.061*||JC 4.061||KB (PR) 4.0784 P*|
|(PR) 5 NbV||-||33,90||-||10,60||-||(PR) 4.062||(PR) 4.462||(PR) 4.079||(PR) 2.062||(PR) 4.079 P*||(PR) 3.062*||JC 4.062||KB (PR) 4.079 P*|
|(PR) 6 NbV||-||59,20||-||18,50||-||(PR) 4.063||(PR) 4.463||-||(PR) 2.063||(PR) 4.080 P*||(PR) 3.063*||JC 4.063||KB (PR) 4.080 P*|
|(PR) 6 NbV||-||39,50||-||18,50||-||-||-||(PR) 4.080||-||-||-||-||KB (PR) 4.080|
|(PR) 8 NbV||-||91,80||-||23,70||-||-||(PR) 4.085||-||-||(PR) 4.085 P*||-||-||-|
The Duralloy®-coting is an extremly hard, precise, very thin and ultrapure metallic chromium layer, which is charactirzed by an excellent adhesive. The plating can be deposited on all types of metals, except Magnesium and Titanium. Due to the lo process temperature of under 60°C no changes to the structure of the base material occur during plating, this essential advantages of the progress ensure shape and hardness stability for any manufactures components.
- The Duralloy® surface consist of at least 99% pure chrome. The plating hardness is approximatly 1200 HV and the overrund load under EHD-conditions reachses around 2.800 Mpa.
- The bonding from the Duralloy® surface on the substrate is from molecular nature. It is nearly impossible that the coating peels away from the ground material.
Tribology/low friction coefficient
- The special structure of the DURALLOY® surface forms a converging gap geometry and enables the creation of pockets of lubricant. The lubricant pockets also form an oil reservoir for extreme conditions as for example where there is starved lubrication. Furthermore the special structure contributes the reduction of the friction coefficient considerable.
Protection against corrosion
The special structure of Duralloy® protects the ground material against chemical and mechanical corrosion. Compared to conventional hard chrome coatings the Duralloy coating is free of cracks.
All WINKEL-Bearings are availiable in Durraloy®-armoloy coated version on request.